Our Specialties Include
- Partial Knee Replacements or "Unicompartmental" Knee Replacements
- Patello-Femoral Joint Replacements or "Knee-Cap Replacements"
- Oxford Partial Knee Replacement
- Mobile Bearing Total Knee
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Revision Total Knee Replacement
- Revision Total Hip Replacement
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Patient Matched Knee Replacement
- Fractures and Injuries to Joints and Soft Tissues
- Computer Assisted Surgery
What Our Patients Say
"Less than five months after the right hip replacement I was able to complete a 21 mile rim-to-rim hike across the Grand Canyon in a single day. Special thanks to Dr. Cochran and staff for making the impossible - possible."
Joint deterioration can make the most simple activity painful. That's why you want an orthopedic specialist with the skill and expertise to get you back on your feet in less time and with less pain.
We are specialists in the treatment of hip and knee arthritis and we will thoroughly evaluate your condition and recommend a treatment plan to decrease pain and increase mobility.
If surgery is called for you can be confident of our expertise and experience. Our surgeons perform more than 2,000 hip and knee replacements each year, many involving the latest minimally invasive techniques.
Additionally, orthopedic surgeons from throughout Michigan routinely refer patients to us for knee and hip revisions. Revisions involve redoing past surgeries to treat complications such as infection, joint instability, material failure, or fractures. Such surgeries are often more complex than initial surgeries, and we are proud that so many colleagues trust us to help their patients.