Our Specialties Include
- Partial Knee Replacements or "Unicompartmental" Knee Replacements
- Patello-Femoral Joint Replacements or "Knee-Cap Replacements"
- Oxford Partial Knee Replacement
- Mobile Bearing Total Knee
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Revision Total Knee Replacement
- Revision Total Hip Replacement
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Patient Matched Knee Replacement
- Fractures and Injuries to Joints and Soft Tissues
- Computer Assisted Surgery
What Our Patients Say
"Less than five months after the right hip replacement I was able to complete a 21 mile rim-to-rim hike across the Grand Canyon in a single day. Special thanks to Dr. Cochran and staff for making the impossible - possible."
Michigan Orthopedic Center is a multi-physician surgical practice serving mid-Michigan since 1990.
We are committed to providing state-of-the art, high quality orthopedic care and a professional, compassionate patient experience. Our subspecialty fellowship trained surgeons treat complex orthopedic surgical issues including joint replacement of the hip, knee and shoulder, foot and ankle surgery, fracture surgery and sports medicine.